We aim to reduce the impacts of our supply chain on the environment
As a leading dairy manufacturer we are determined to play an active role in mitigating and adapting to the effects of climate change, reducing waste and looking after our natural resources.
In FY2020, we pledged to accelerate our global climate, water and waste performance and announced clear targets and a formal commitment to make significant and sustainable progress by 2025.
- Reducing the CO2 intensity of our operations by 20%.
- Reducing the energy intensity of our operations by 10%.
- Reducing the water intensity of our operations by 10%.
- Improving our wastewater quality year-on-year.
- Reducing our total waste by 25%.
- Increasing our diversion rate to 75%.
- Reducing our food waste by 50%.
- Reducing our material use by 15%.
- Ensuring 100% of our packaging is reusable, recyclable, or compostable.
- Ensuring our packaging includes at least 15% of recycled or renewable content.